The Odyssey CORE range uses high quality Core Flex II neoprene throughout the entire suit. Core Flex II is soft and stretchy 100% neoprene with Nylon laminate providing excellent comfort and warmth. Flatlock stitching is used throughout to give the suit a high level of durability and a comfortable fit. Modern panel designs give a stylish look whilst aiding comfort and flexibility. Features Flatlock stitching – durable and comfortable 3mm Mesh chest & back panels – wind-proof, for warmth in vital areas 2mm shoulders + arms – unrestricted movement and flexibility 3mm leg and waist – great thermal insulation Glide skin neck panel – providing an anti-flush seal Velcro flush guard lock over collar – keeping neck seal tight Direct binding on leg + arm openings Sewn in duratex knee pads – flexible and durable Fabric key pocket inside zip – handy pocket inside suit YKK zip – strong and reliable
- Made with with Core Flex II Titanium lined neoprene, increasing heat retention and reflecting more warmth back into the body
- 3mm thick neoprene on the legs and body provides great thermal insulation; 2mm on the shoulders and arms allowing unrestricted movement and flexibility
- Windproof mesh panels on the chest and back prevent further heat loss, whilst the flush barrier neck closure system reduces water ingress down the back of the suit
- Flexible and durable, reinforced knee pads protect the neoprene from wear and tear – increasing the longevity of the suit
- PLEASE CHECK your measurements against the size chart below. The sizing comes up small so we recommend getting at least one size up to your normal UK dress size.