Introducing the new Boarding Co 42″ bodyboards which are suitable for all styles and abilities. Produced with quality materials to give you a long lasting and enjoyable ride and plenty of fun in the water! Boasting a soft, textured IXPE deck which is more durable and grippy than cheaper fabric covered boards, combined with a super-smooth HDPE slick base to make easy gliding across and through the water.
This 42″ sized board is great for all age ranges, with it’s larger size making it easy to catch waves yet is more stable than a smaller board. Should you want to take in some turns and tricks this board is just as accommodating, with the crescent tail shape adding to the versatility of this board. The slick side of the board features a crisp white background with simple but stylish detailing to match the topside of the board making this a must have! The stripes on the slick side of the board are mirrored on the topside in the opposite colour way which makes the design of this board very eye catching.
- Height: 42 inch / 107cm
- Width: 22.75 inch / 58cm
- Depth: 2 inch / 5cm
- Weight: 940g (approx)
- Suitable for ages 5+
- Hard wearing EVA slick bottom and XPE non-slip foam top and High density EPS core for the best strength and durability
- Great value 42″ wide and lightweight bodyboard
- Supplied with adjustable velcro leash
- Suitable for both children and adults and all abilities
- HDPE slick bottom (High density polyethylene) which adds elasticity which improves recoil to the original shape of the board after flexing.