Introducing the new 44″ bodyboards which offer loads of fun for beginners and more experienced larger riders alike. Our bodyboards boast a soft, textured IXPE deck which is more durable and grippy than cheaper fabric covered boards, combined with a super-smooth HDPE slick base to make easy gliding across and through the water.
The slick side of the board features an blue and red print on one half which frames our signature Two Bare Feet logo and text while the deck features a smaller centred logo as well as an red bubble with the boards details.
Please note: the length of your bodyboard should ideally allow the nose to be within 2″ above or below your belly button when standing the board on the floor. This board is better suited to larger riders.
- High density EPS core for the best strength and durability
- XPE textured deck for a soft, smooth ride and reduces stress after flexing and recoil
- Crescent tail design makes for the most versatile userfriendly board
- HDPE slick bottom (High density polyethylene) which adds elasticity which improves recoil to the original shape of the board after flexing
- Supplied with velcro leash